Holme Valley Online Booking – Please read the important changes we have made to make your stay safe and comfortable due to COVID-19.
In line with government legislation we are now CLOSED until 3rd December 2020.
If you need to contact us please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can ring our office on Saturdays and Tuesdays from 9.00 - 11.00am. We are still accepting bookings online and by telephone during office hours from 3rd December.
Booking Your Stay
Since reopening on Saturday 4th July things have been very different to ensure the safety of you and our staff. You will still be able to relax and enjoy our fishing lake, woodland, fields and river with even more space as we are reducing the number of guests we are allowing on the park.
From Monday 14th September, following the government’s new measures and ‘Rule of 6’ legislation, we have had to further alter the way we run the park.
- We can no longer accept groups of more than 6 people. A group may consist of multiple caravans, campervans or tents. This new rule applies to everyone, regardless of whether you are related to or already spend time with the people you wish to holiday with, it also includes babies and children of all ages. We have a legal duty to follow this new rule, therefore any groups of more than 6 who arrive at the park will be turned away without a refund. As a business, we cannot risk bending the rules and breaking the law.
- Please remember, our ‘no mixed households’ rule continues. Guests may only share a unit (tent, caravan, cabin, etc) with somebody they already live with as social distancing is too difficult in a small space.
Other differences affecting visitors:-
- Our toilet & shower blocks are currently available for general use (please see details below.)
- We are asking for the full cost of your stay to be paid on booking. If you have to cancel in advance (7 days or more), we will refund at least 50%. However, if you cannot come for reasons related to coronavirus, for example you develop COVID-19 symptoms, we will offer to transfer your booking to a future date and may consider a refund.
Please make sure you read the information below and we hope you will be able to come and enjoy a break with us soon.
We are offering the following pitches:-
Hardstanding pitches with electricity for caravans, motorhomes and campervans
- These pitches do currently have access to toilets or showers, you must however book your shower slot time when you arrive. This is done by going to the block and signing up for your preferred time, this limits the number of customers in the block at any one time.
- There is no difference in cost for these pitches.
- We have limited camping spots available during the winter period. Campers also have access to the toilet and shower block as above.
- Willow Glamping Cabin has its own facilities and can be booked as normal. Please bring your own cutlery, plates and cups (we normally supply these) as well as your bedding. A stove top kettle will be supplied as normal. As Willow cabin has an induction hob, we will supply you with pans for cooking.
- Camping Cabins will have the use of either a family bathroom or the disabled wet room, there is an additional charge of £12 per night for this. Those staying for a longer break will have this additional charge capped at £48 per week. Please bring your own cutlery, plates, cups and pans for cooking (we normally supply these) as well as your bedding. A stove top kettle will be supplied as normal.
No groups of friends in one cabin, people in the cabin must be from the same household.
We are sorry, but our private family bathrooms are not available to hire. These are reserved for cabin guests while our amenities blocks are closed for normal use.
Our bigger main play area is open, but don’t forget the woodland, river and fields. Kids can explore these areas on their bikes, go den building, follow the woodland trails, play hide and seek or kick a ball around. Please, however, do not allow younger children to roam unsupervised around the park so that they do not, albeit inadvertently, break the 2m rule.
All our events on the Event Calendar have regrettably been cancelled until further notice and the Food Calendar was amended for the summer.
Dogs are very welcome, and the surrounding woodland is ideal for walking and letting your dog off the lead for a run around, however we do strictly ask that they are kept on a lead on the park at all times.
Please note if you are using a Sat Nav to find us, it will almost definitely take you to the wrong end of our lane. The only way to access the park is off the A6024 where you will see camping and caravanning signs.
New additional social distancing dos and don’ts everyone will be asked to follow
Holidaymakers are very welcome to:-
o enjoy the caravan/cabin/tent and the area of their pitch
o walk freely on the park observing 2m social distance at all times from fellow caravan/ tent owners and the park team
o bring soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, hand sanitiser – just to be on the safe side.
o talk to any of our park team but always observe 2m social distance.
o Use our shop to purchase anything you may have forgotten, an ice-cream or a bottle of wine.
o Paddle in the river, fish in the pond, explore our woodland or head out on any on one of the beautiful walks we have around us.
Please do not:-
o Meet, gather or book with friends in a social group larger than 6. Invite or entertain visitors.
o Visit us in any group outside of your own home. All units must only have people from one household, no sharing cabins, tents, motorhomes, etc.
o Allow children to roam unsupervised around the park so that they do not, albeit inadvertently, break the 2m rule.
We hope to welcome you soon!